Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Blog announcement




Although I haven't posted for a while I fully intend to keep blogging, I'm just not sure what I want to write about here. I want to let you guys know that I'm collaborating on a new blog with my good friend Leila, from A Story of Growth and Reflection.

Our blog As You Are  came about because we both have a strong interest in some of the most important issues that people face today. I wanted a space to generally cover the heavier topics that some of you talk about with me outside my blog and this seems to be the perfect fit, for both of us. We hope it will become an interactive space where people can share their stories and experiences.


Click here to link, we hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog adventure!!

    When the time is right you will have the words to once again fill the pages here. Till we will wait ... wishing you a fabulous week, xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your new blog! By the way, I emailed you. Just letting you know, in case you don't regularly check your email.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Checking it out.

    And thank you so much for your kind comment!!! Very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check it out too ~

    Have a good weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spaces of safety and love are so very precious. Saviour and safeguard.

    Harbour the lost and love them openly.
    We are so needy.

    Hope you've been filled with unbounded joy.
    Missed our conversations. I'll do my best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you so dearly, old friend to me.
    I should be wishing of a thousand smiling suns in happiness for you. Be well and kind as always.

    I should hope to write to you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Checking it out! Congratulations on your new blog adventure!!

    ReplyDelete